Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thank you, Precious Human LIfe

Thank you precious human life
I found you at last
In the vast ocean of samsara
I found a raft
I heard Buddha's name
And seeing his face
I heard Dharma teachings
And left the human rat race
I did some meditation
Letting you, precious body, keep the pace
Using three immovables
Of contemplation, and Easter sun-days
I found pure lands, some letters and texts
Overflowing the Alaya-shelf
And a kind of confidence
Great scholars can hardly guess
Granted my life is a mess
Whatever it is, it is not my personal best
So short and soon to decay albeit
The situation's a wishfulfilling gem
Remembering mother beings,
I give it all to them
Remembering the most kind gurus,
I offer it to be just like them
Remembering nearness of death
Like a bounty on my head
I still try to be totally good
While I'm alive instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment